The Force Agency believes in the mantra of Bertman & Associates, ‘Think Global, Thrive Local’ and helps manage the day-to-day operations and macro business development duties for two very unique visionary organizations.
∇ ALYSSA CARSON
For the past decade Alyssa Carson has been passionately pursuing her career as an astronaut. At just 1153 years of age, Alyssa’s list of accomplishments include witnessing 3 Space Shuttle launches, attending NASA Space Camp 7 times, Space Academy 3 times, Robotics Academy once, and multiple Sally Ride Camps. In 2012 and 2013, she furthered her education at Space Camp Turkey and Space Camp Canada, becoming the first person to attend all three NASA Space Camps in the world. Alyssa is also the first and only person so far to complete the NASA Passport program, visiting all 14 NASA Visitor’s Centers stretching across 9 states. Alyssa is fluent in 4 languages and attends the Baton Rouge International School, which is celebrating its 15th Anniversary this year.
By the age of 15, Alyssa:
- Received media coverage in every country in the world including 300 media appearances globally (radio, TV, print, online)
- Did more than 50 speaking engagements around the world, including TedX (Greece), PANGEA 2015 (Spain), X-Stem 2015 (Washington DC)
- Made appearances at schools and youth community centers across the U.S., as well as in Spain, France, Turkey, Greece, UK, India, Pakistan, Columbia, and Brazil
- Became the only person in the world to complete the NASA Passport Program
- Speaks 4 languages fluently: Mandarin, English, Spanish, and French
- Conducts interviews, and speaking engagements in the local-market language, including an interview on CNN en Espanol in Spanish
- At age 13, received early acceptance into the masters program at the International Space University
- Is the only person to complete every NASA Space Camp in the world
- Is the youngest person to complete Advance Space Academy
- As Seen On: BBC, CBS This Morning, NBC Nightly News, CNN, NPR, BuzzFeed, Huffington Post, Globo Brazil, France Channel Two
∇ THE WALLS PROJECT
For the past four years The Walls Project has enjoyed amazing support, growth and development. What started as a small grassroots movement in 2012 has grown into an organization whose mission is to stimulate the creative arts economy across the globe by delivering public art works that inspire urban and rural beautification, dialogue and unity. By collaborating with art organizations, corporate sponsors, and municipal agencies our roster of world-class muralists, sculptors, and lighting specialist are transforming communities across the state. “Commerce Creates ART Creates Commerce.” This mantra stems from a belief that greater synergy between our state’s artist community and its business sector can profoundly and positively impact our state’s creative economy. http://www.thewallsproject.org / http://bit.ly/WallsProject_TV_PSA